Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fingerprints...

We got our fingerprints done yesterday. It's required as part of the Adam Walsh background check. I had never been to a jail before!
I expected the old ink and stamp technique, but it was actually a fancy scanner. Ross's prints went fine, but mine did not turn out so well. The lady kept telling me that I had "bad fingers". What?! She must have said it 20 times, no kidding. I knew Ross was cracking up on the other side of the partition. It was comical, but actually frustrating too. The processing of background checks can take weeks, and if the prints get rejected, we'll be set back quite a bit. After talking to our worker, Sheila, I decided to go back and have them redone. This time I had a lovely, older man and he did a much better job. Praying they go through ok!



No comments:

Post a Comment