Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Going Home!...

At 1:00 p.m. today I laid down for a nap.  I was feeling discouraged, thinking, it's already 2:00 p.m. in Minnesota and we haven't even heard from them on our ICPC paperwork.  I fell asleep praying.  A few hours later, Ross woke me up with a happy dance.  We FINALLY got word that we've been released to travel!  We just booked our flight HOME.  We land at 1:25 p.m. tomorrow, Rae's two week birthday.  We are so excited to see our family and friends, sleep in our own bed, snuggle with our pup, and show Rae her nursery!
 
Here are some sleeping pictures of Rae (just for fun).
 
 
 
 
  

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.... I can not wait to see you guys.... and hold Rae!
    Love you... Mom
    PC will also be here waiting for you, Ross and Rae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to see all of Rae's grandparents!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!!! Have safe travels. Can't wait to meet Rae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! We are busy packing right now. Our flight is at 7:20--the earliest we could get!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yay! So happy for you! I was at PW tonight when I saw your posting. Told the group about it. We are all very excited that you are finally coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I LOVE her red hair. She does have red hair, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Beth!! Such great news for you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth! Ok, so am stalking you a bit! I see that you know Amanda (she & I have not met either, but are FB adoptive mom friends) from her post above. I met Ross yesterday at our garage sale...you are our neighbor and we have a little adopted girly born 2 days after Rae!!! So excited to meet you!!! We got to EBC too...I recognized Ross from there! Chelsi was born here in MN on Jan 25th...she came home with us 2 days later.

    How exciting to have another adoptive baby in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to get your message! I just sent you an email! Let's connect soon. Can't wait to meet you!!!

      Delete
  7. Happy Mother's Day, Beth! What a sweet one this must be. Hope all is well!

    Jenny V

    ReplyDelete