Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blogger Gone Astray...

So sorry to all of my followers!  I haven't had the time to blog.  I was hardly on my computer at all during my leave.  That's not because Rae has been difficult.  No, quite the opposite.  It's because she's been just wonderful.  I love spending every moment I can with her.  The last months have been filled with a whole lot of playing and a whole lot of this...
 
 
So, I should say I haven't taken the time, not I haven't had the time.  But I vow to get back to it.  Stay tuned for a barrage of posts!  I probably shouldn't make that promise, but maybe some accountability is what I need.  :)    

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! Looking forward to your barrage of posts! Will hold you accountable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Misty! Blissful, that's a good word!

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you are back!!!!! I love reading comments from your friends!

    I miss you guys... can't wait until Memorial Day Weekend....
    Love Mom aka Gram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Rae's first camping trip!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Big cousin Juliana will have a lot to teach Rae

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read more!! Miss you both, hope we can get together soon when A gets back from TN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we must do that! I am so excited for her and can't believe the time is here and she leaves for TN in a couple of days!!!

      Delete